Stitch gives you the power to secure, analyze, and govern your data by centralizing it into your data infrastructure. Use these resources to learn how we keep your data safe along the way.
Familiarize yourself with Stitch’s security practices and features with these resources.
- Stitch's environment
- Data access policies
- PII stored by Stitch
- Access control
- Data encryption
- Data processing and retention
- Protocols and recommendations
- Issue reporting and handling
- All Security basics
Subject to specific data regulations? Concerned about data security? Use these resources to learn about Stitch’s compliance and certification with various data processing regulations and security programs.
- Regional data processing with data pipeline regions
- Compliance and certifications
- Data retention periods
Learn about the options Stitch provides for securing access to your account, integrations, and destinations with these guides.
Stitch account access
- Single Sign-On
- Enabling Single Sign-On Using Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Enabling Single Sign-On Using Google Workspace
- Enabling Single Sign-On Using Okta
- Enabling Single Sign-On Using OneLogin
- Enabling Single Sign-On Using PingFederate
Integration and destination access control
Along with securing access to your connections, Stitch supports several options for encrypting your data. Check out these guides to learn more about ensuring your data pipeline is secure from source to destination.