Only the user who initially adds the payment information to the account will receive a copy of the monthly invoice in their email.
Everyone can view the Past Payment details in the Billing page, however.
Invite a Team Member
- To add a new user, click the User menu (your icon) > Manage Account Settings.
- In the Team Members section, click Add a Team Member.
- Enter the user’s email address.
- Click Send Invitation.
Shortly after this process is completed, an email invite will be sent to the email address you entered.
Note: The invitation link in the invite email is only good for one attempt. If the login should fail, try re-sending the invite.
Add Team Members to Multiple Accounts
A few of our customers have two Stitch accounts: one for staging and one for production usage. If you want the same email address to be used for both accounts, you can use the ‘
+’ feature if your email provider supports it.
If this email address is used to create the first Stitch account, which is used for staging:
You can use ‘
+’ to add this team member to the second Stitch account, which is used for production:
Deactivate a Team Member
If a team member no longer requires access to Stitch, you can deactivate them.
This process is reversible - if you deactivate a user by accident, you can simply re-add them.
- Click the User menu (your icon) > Manage Account Settings.
- In the Team Members section, find the user you want to deactivate.
- Click the Deactivate button next to the user’s name.