|Release Status||Released||Supported By||Stitch|
|Availability||Free||Status Page||Doorbell.io Status Page|
|Default Historical Sync||n/a||Default Replication Frequency||Continuous|
Step 1: Locate your Stitch client ID
To locate your client ID, look at the URL in your web browser when you’re logged into Stitch:
Your client ID is the number between
/pipeline. In this example, the client ID is
Step 2: Add Doorbell.io as a Stitch data source
- Sign into your Stitch account.
On the Stitch Dashboard page, click the Add Integration button.
Click the Import API icon.
Enter a name for the integration. This is the name that will display on the Stitch Dashboard for the integration; it’ll also be used to create the schema in your destination.
For example, the name “Stitch Doorbell.io” would create a schema called
stitch_doorbellioin the destination. Note: Schema names cannot be changed after you save the integration.
- Click Save and Generate Token.
After you save the integration, Stitch will generate and display an API token. This will be used in the next step to authenticate with Doorbell.io.
Note: Stitch will only display this token once, so be sure to copy it before closing the page. Otherwise, you’ll need to generate a new token.
Step 3: Add your API token to Doorbell.io
- Sign into your Doorbell.io account.
- Click the application you want to connect to Stitch.
- On the application’s homepage, click the Setup (gear) icon near the top-right corner of the page.
- On the Setup page, click the Backup/Export option from the menu on the left.
- In the Client ID field, enter your Stitch client ID.
- In the API Token field, paste the API token you generated in Step 2.
- Click Connect.