Stitch is not involved with the management of data.world data warehouses. If you have billing questions or need help regarding your data.world data warehouse, reach out to data.world.
Data.world helps you host and share your data, collaborate with your team, and capture context and conclusions as you work. With just a few clicks, you can connect your data.world account to Stitch and get the data flowing.
- Click the Destination tab.
- Click the data.world icon.
- Click the Sign in with data.world button.
- At the prompt, sign into your data.world account.
- Next, you’ll be asked to authorize Stitch to access your data.world account. Stitch will request permission to perform the following:
- Access your profile information: This is required to identify and connect to your account.
- Read datasets and projects: This is required to load replicated data into your destination.
- Write to datasets and projects: This is required to load replicated data into your destination.
- Click Authorize Stitch.
After the authorization process is successfully completed, you’ll be directed back to Stitch to verify your data.world account ID.
Stitch will use your data.world Account ID by default, but you can use a different ID if desired. For example: For a user named
stitch-data-world, Stitch would default to using
stitch-data-worldas the Account ID.
To use a different ID, click the link and enter the ID in the Use This Account ID field:
- When finished, click Save Settings to save and test the connection.
If you receive an error message, reach out to support for assistance.
Learning About Stitch & data.world
Now that your data.world data warehouse is up and running, we recommend learning about how Stitch will load your data into it.
- data.world Destination Overview: This overview will give you the high-level basics for working with your data.world data warehouse.