With just a few clicks, you can connect your data.world account to Stitch and get the data flowing.
Step 1: Connect Stitch
- Click the Destination tab.
- Click the data.world icon.
- Click the Sign in with data.world button.
- At the prompt, sign into your data.world account.
Step 2: Authorize with data.world
Next, you’ll be asked to authorize Stitch to access your data.world account. Stitch will request permission to perform the following:
- Access your profile information: This is required to identify and connect to your account.
- Read datasets and projects: This is required to load replicated data into your destination.
- Write to datasets and projects: This is required to load replicated data into your destination.
Click Authorize Stitch.
Step 3: Verify your data.world account ID
After the authorization process is successfully completed, you’ll be directed back to Stitch to verify your data.world account ID.
Stitch will use your data.world Account ID by default, but you can use a different ID if desired. For example: For a user named
stitch-data-world, Stitch would default to using
stitch-data-world as the Account ID.
To use a different ID, click the link and enter the ID in the Use This Account ID field:
When finished, click Save Settings to save and test the connection.