Resources for learning about how Stitch loads and organizes data into your destination.
Understanding loading behavior
Understand the basics of how Stitch loads data in these starter guides.
- Understanding Loading Behavior
- Monitoring Loading Progress
- Understanding Your Destination Schemas
- Understanding Table Structural Changes
Interacting with your data
Resources and tutorials for interacting with data loaded by Stitch into your destination.
- Exploring Analysis Tools
- Identifying and Resolving Record Rejections
- Understanding the Primary Keys Table
- Querying Append-Only Tables
Stitch system columns and tables
Learn about the system columns, tables, and reserved keywords Stitch uses to load data.
- Stitch System Table and Column Reference
- Primary Key System Table Reference (_sdc_primary_keys)
- Rejected Records System Table Reference (_sdc_rejected)
- Stitch and Destination Reserved Keywords
Destination loading references
Every destination handles data differently. Learn about what your destination supports, what it doesn’t, and how Stitch will load your data as a result in these detailed references.