DEC 10 2018
- New Feature: Support for BigQuery Partitioned and Clustered Tables
Stitch now supports loading to BigQuery partitioned tables and ingestion-time partitioned tables with and without clustering. We’ve added instructions to our docs for converting existing tables into partitioned and clustered tables.
DEC 04 2018
- Changed: Support for BigQuery NUMERIC data type
We have added support for the NUMERIC data type in BigQuery destinations. Numeric data will be loaded into NUMERIC columns going forward, rather than columns with the Floating point data type.
DEC 04 2018
- New Feature: Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse now in Open Beta
If you’ve been waiting to get Stitch hooked up to Azure SQL Data Warehouse, good news! As of today, this destination is available for any customer to use.
NOV 13 2018
- Changed: Facebook API Update
We have updated the Facebook Ads integration to use the latest version of the Facebook Marketing API - version 3.2.
As part of this update, Facebook has deprecated many values for
cost_per_action_typeto simplify reporting and support reporting based on their new eight standard events. Additionally, the
total_action_valuefield has been deprecated and removed from all ads_insights tables.
NOV 12 2018
- New Feature: SSL Certificate Verification for Postgres Destinations
Users can now provide a certificate for their Postgres destination that will be used to verify the identity of their server.
NOV 09 2018
OCT 04 2018
- New Feature: Updated Bing Ads Integration
Stitch has just released version 2.0 of our Bing Ads integration to take advantage of the latest Bing API (v12). This update includes several formatting and functional changes outlined below. Read more in our documentation.
Support for multi-user credentials
The new integration allow for extracting data where you use one Microsoft account and manage accounts across different customers.
- Bing now prevents the extraction of reports with invalid field combinations. Stitch will automatically show these exclusions within the field selection interface when setting up your reports. Please see the Bing documentation for a full list of column restrictions.
The following fields have been renamed:
Integration v1.0 Integration v2.0 GregorianDate TimePeriod Search query SearchQuery CountryOrRegion Country Device type DeviceType Status CampaignStatus AudienceTargetSetting TargetingSetting NodeId AdGroupCriterionId FinalAppURL FinalAppUrl FinalURL FinalUrl FinalMobileURL FinalMobileUrl
AdGroundPerformanceReport, CampaignPerformanceReport, & KeywordPerformanceReport
Integration v1.0 Integration v2.0 HistoricQualityScore HistoricalQualityScore HistoricExpectedCtr HistoricalExpectedCtr HistoricAdRelevance HistoricalAdRelevance HistoricLandingPageExperience HistoricalLandingPageExperience
Integration v1.0 Integration v2.0 SidebarBid FirstPageBid
Integration v1.0 Integration v2.0 CurrencyType CurrencyCode
Integration v1.0 Integration v2.0 SearchBid CpcBid NativeBidAdjustment AudienceAdsBidAdjustment
Integration v1.0 Integration v2.0 NativeBidAdjustment AudienceAdsBidAdjustment
OCT 01 2018
- New Feature: Campaign Monitor integration now available
Stitch’s new Campaign Monitor integration will extract your lists, campaigns, and campaign activity to power all of your email marketing analyses. Create a Campaign Monitor integration today and load your historical data for free. Learn more in our documentation.
SEP 18 2018
- New Feature: Harvest Forecast integration now available
Harvest Forecast is a fast and simple way to schedule your team across projects. With Stitch’s new integration, you can extract core object such as assignments, clients, milestones, projects and people to your Stitch destination. Combine your project data with your other sources by adding a new integration today. Learn more in our documentation.
SEP 17 2018
- New Feature: New Close.io integration now available
Stitch has released a brand new Close.io integration. This integration replicates your activities, leads, tasks, users and the raw event log from your Close.io account. Create a Close.io integration today and empower your sales team to make better data driven decisions. Learn more in our documentation.
SEP 12 2018
- New Feature: Updated Harvest Integration
We have updated the Harvest community integration. The changes to the integration include:
- Upgrading to Harvest API V2
- Many new tables added for replication
- Schema modifications to align with Harvest API V2
- People table was renamed to Users (as per new Harvest API endpoints)
AUG 29 2018
- New Feature: Amplitude integration now available
Stitch has a new Amplitude integration for extracting event and user data from your Ampltidue projects. Amplitude is an analytics service for modern product teams to understand user behavior, ship the right features fast, and drive business outcomes. Our integration enables you to extract raw data from the Amplitude Query product and combine it with all the data in your Stitch destination. Learn more in our documentation and as always, we’ll extract your historical data to your destination for free.
AUG 23 2018
- New Feature: Xero integration now available
We have just released a new Xero integration for extracting your accounting data to your Stitch destination. With the new integration, Stitch will replicate your core Xero objects including bank transactions, contacts, invoices, journal entries, payments, and more. Learn more in our documentation.
Create a new integration today and get seven days of free historical data.
AUG 17 2018
- New Feature: Google (DoubleClick) Campaign Manager integration
Stitch has a new integration with Google Campaign Manager (formerly DoubleClick Campaign Manager). After you select Campaign Manager reports, Stitch will run them and replicate the results to your Stitch destination. Learn more in our documentation.
Create a new integration today and get seven days of free historical data.
AUG 09 2018
- New Feature: Yotpo integration now available
Stitch has a new Yotpo integration. Yotpo generates social reviews, ratings, and other user-generated content for eCommerce websites. You can choose from the following tables to replicate to your Stitch destination:
Create a new integration today with seven days of free historical data. Learn more in our documentation.
AUG 08 2018
- Changed: AdWords API Upgraded to v201806
We’ve updated the AdWords integration to use AdWords API v201806 from v201802. Notable changes include:
- Ad Groups: The AdGroupType enum value SHOPPING_UNIVERSAL_ADS was renamed to SHOPPING_GOAL_OPTIMIZED_ADS.
- Ad Group Performance Report: The AdGroupType field will now return a value of “Shopping - Goal-optimized” where it previously returned “Shopping - Universal”, and the corresponding enum value changed from SHOPPING_UNIVERSAL_ADS to SHOPPING_GOAL_OPTIMIZED_ADS.
AUG 02 2018
- New Feature: Replicate data from CSV files with our new S3 integration
Stitch’s latest integration can connect to your S3 bucket and replicate CSV files to your Stitch destination. Some highlights of this new integration include:
- Replication of data from CSV files that are stored in your S3 buckets
- Support for incremental updates based on new or modified CSV files
- Column selection for choosing which columns you want to extract from your CSV files
- Automatic inference of data types and the ability to explicitly specify datetime fields
Check out our documentation for a complete overview of the integration features.
AUG 01 2018
- New Feature: New Zendesk integration
We’ve just released a new, open source version of the Stitch Zendesk Integration, based on the Singer standard. Major changes include:
- Table and column-level selection – You now have more control over what data you extract from Zendesk. We’ll only replicate the tables and columns that you want.
- Extraction logs – Gain a deeper understanding of the progress your integration is making and get full visibility into any errors that occur.
- Improved notifications – We provide you with more detail when something goes wrong to help you troubleshoot an issue.
- Extract ticket descriptions – With the new column-level selection you can choose to replicate ticket descriptions when you want to analyze the text of your Zendesk tickets.
Learn more about the new Zendesk integration and these features in our documentation.
AUG 01 2018
- New Feature: New Postgres Integration, now with support for Logical Replication!
We’re following up our recent release of MySQL binlog support with support for Postgres Logical Replication alongside an updated Postgres integration. Just like binlog, logical replication allows for incremental replication of a table without a replication key, and will capture and persist deletes.
To take advantage of these new Postgres features, you’ll most likely need to add a new Postgres integration in your Stitch account. Read more about it in our docs.
JUN 27 2018
- New Feature: 5 new Community integrations
Thanks to the contributions of the Singer community, we now have five new integrations available in Stitch for all customers to use. All of these integrations are built on the Singer open source project and take advantage of Stitch’s secure and scalable infrastructure. Get started by adding a new integration today or learning more in our documentation. Here’s the full list:
- Quick Base - a platform for developers to build, customize and connect scalable, secure cloud applications
- Bronto - an email marketing platform for ecommerce
- Listrak - a marketing platform for engaging shoppers across all channels
- SendGrid Core - a platform for delivering transactional and marketing emails
- FullStory - a tool that offers high-fidelity session playback
JUN 26 2018
- New Feature: Marketo Integration Update
We’ve just released a new version of the Stitch Marketo integration. Major changes include:
- Activity selection – Each Marketo activity type is now its own table, allowing you to replicate just the ones you care about the most.
- Replication of campaigns and programs – These objects are now available for replication to your destination.
- Column selection – Just as with tables, we’ll only replicate the columns that you want.
- Improved efficiency – The integration now uses Marketo’s Bulk API, which allows us to more efficiently replicate large amounts of data. Review our documentation for more details.
Learn more about the integration and these features in our Marketo integration documentation.
JUN 12 2018
- Changed: Amazon S3 exits open beta!
Amazon S3, Stitch’s latest destination has just left open beta and is now generally available. Check it out today to get your source data delivered to your S3 bucket in either JSON or CSV. Read more about it in our docs.
JUN 04 2018
- New Feature: GitHub integration now available
Stitch has a new GitHub integration that lets you extract data from any GitHub repository. You can choose from the following tables to replicate to your destination:
- Pull requests
Create a new integration today with seven days of free historical data. Learn more in our documentation.
MAY 30 2018
- New Feature: HubSpot Integration Update
We’ve just released version 2.0 of the Stitch HubSpot Integration. Major changes include:
- Column-level selection – Just as we do with tables, we’ll only replicate the columns that you want
- More comprehensive data typing on custom properties
- Inclusion of all form submissions for contacts – Older versions only replicated the newest form submissions. Now you can extract a complete picture of your contact form submissions.
- hubspot_contacts_by_company has been renamed to contacts_by_company and made available via table selection
- Removal of isDeleted fields from the deals and companies tables. The HubSpot API does not provide accurate values for this data and we have removed it to reduce confusion.
- Removal of Keywords table – HubSpot has deprecated the keywords feature of their product and API. Note: HubSpot has deprecated their Keywords tool as of June 1.
- New counters added to campaigns, including: deferred, unsubscribed, statuschange, bounce, mta_dropped, suppressed
- Improved updates of list memberships
Learn more about the integration and these features in our HubSpot integration documentation.
MAY 30 2018
- New Feature: Updated Zuora Integration
We’ve just released a new, open-sourced version of the Stitch Zuora Integration, based on the Singer standard. Major changes include:
- Deleted records – When using the AQuA API, an additional column (
deleted) will be added to objects that support deletions to indicate the record’s deletion status
- New tables and columns – We’ve expanded the list of available tables and included new fields for joining each object with related Zuora objects
- Column selection – Just like tables, we’ll only replicate the columns that you want
- Choose between REST or AQuA API – Choose the API that best fits your needs, based on how much data you have, how frequently you need it, or whether you want deleted objects
Learn more about the integration and these features in our Zuora integration documentation.
- Deleted records – When using the AQuA API, an additional column (
MAY 30 2018
- New Feature: MySQL Binlog Replication now in Open Beta
If you have binary logging enabled for your MySQL database, Stitch can now use it to help replicate your data. Log-based replication allows for incremental replication of a table without a replication key, and will capture and persist deletes.
It’s now available as a replication method on the Table Settings of MySQL integrations. Check it out!
MAY 23 2018
- New Feature: Time-based Replication Scheduling now available!
Stitch customers now have some control over when Stitch extractions will start extracting data. Released today, this new feature lets users set an extraction to “anchor” the replication schedule to a specific time to ensure that Stitch is getting data predictably and when it’s most needed.
A quick example - setting a 6 hour replication with an anchor time of 12 PM means that Stitch will extract on this schedule:
Full details can be found in our docs. And coming soon for our Enterprise customers - cron scheduling for much finer scheduling control.
MAY 22 2018
- New Feature: Free historical data loads for all new integrations
All new integrations will replicate seven days of unlimited data without impacting your monthly quota. Get started by creating a new integration or learn more on our blog.
MAY 16 2018
- New Feature: Amazon S3 Destination now in Open Beta!
Starting today, Amazon S3 is now available in open beta as a destination for your Stitch data. Highlights include support for both JSON and CSV formats, and the ability to customize the S3 Object Keys to control how your data is stored.
Check out the docs for more information. Try it out today!
MAY 07 2018
- New Feature: Introducing a Bing Ads integration
Stitch’s Bing Ads integration lets you replicate data from Microsoft’s search advertising platform to the destination of your choice. It’s Stitch-certified and available to all Stitch users.
A few highlights from the integration include:
- Replication from eight of the most popular Bing Ads reports
- Configurable fields in each of your selected reports
- Connection to multiple ads accounts in each Stitch integration
- Replication of data in an append-only fashion with an _sdc_report_date field so that you can see report changes over time and know when data was retrieved from the Bing Ads API
Learn more about the new integration in our documentation.
APR 19 2018
- New Feature: Annual plans now available
Today we’re happy to announce that discounted annual plans are now available - signing up for a year of Stitch will net customers 2 months free!
You can switch to an annual plan at any time. Sign up today!
APR 10 2018
- New Feature: Facebook Integration Update
We’ve updated our Facebook integration to use the newest version of the Facebook Marketing API - version 2.11. We’ve also added the following new features:
Configurable attribution window when creating or editing a Facebook integration. Choose between 1, 7 or 28 days so that Stitch replicates historical data in alignment with the attribution window of your Facebook Ads account.
A brand new table called
ads_insights_region. View your data by the region (such as state or province) where people live or were located when they saw your ads, depending on how you set your location targeting.
Upgrade to 2.11 API. With this version, Facebook has deprecated
video_15_sec_watched_actionsand it is no longer available.
MAR 23 2018
- New Feature: data.world Added as a Destination
We’ve released a new place to have your data delivered - data.world! data.world helps you host and share your data, collaborate with your team, and capture context and conclusions as you work. We’ve partnered with them to allow you to replicate all your sources into your data.world account.
It’s available today - give it a try!
MAR 21 2018
- New Feature: Introducing Stitch Connect
We’ve just released Stitch Connect, a toolkit that enables developers to integrate a data pipeline with their own platforms behind the scenes, as a seamless part of their infrastructure.
Interested in seeing how it could work with your application? Get in touch.
MAR 14 2018
- Changed: AdWords integration updated to latest API version
We’ve updated our Adwords integration to use the newest Adwords API - version v201802. With it, come the following changes:
- The policySummary field’s policyTopicEntries list contains policyTopicEvidences objects with an evidenceText field. This field, evidenceText, is now renamed to evidenceTextList and is a list itself
Ad Performance Report
- The ImageAdUrl field in the Ad Performance Report will now return the entire URL string, rather than require an additional prefix be prepended to the returned value to get the full URL.
- The BidType field is removed. It could only ever return a value of “TargetCpa”.
- The EnhancedCpvEnabled field is removed from all reports. This field was used for experiments that are no longer active.
For additional details please see the AdWords API release notes
FEB 15 2018
- New Feature: Loading Reports now available!
A few months ago, we launched access to extraction logs for select integrations, and today we’re excited to announce additional transparency on the loading end of things. Stitch users can now see:
- A breakdown of row counts by tables (and subtables) for each integration
- A timeline of loads for each table
- Select integrations (MySQL, Facebook, Salesforce and Hubspot to name a few) have latest data point and extraction time info per table
These changes are available for all Stitch users!
DEC 13 2017
- Bugfix: Improved Facebook API Error Handling
We changed the error handling logic in the Facebook integration to more aggressively retry when Insights jobs fail. The error rate of the Facebook integration has gone down significantly with this change.
DEC 11 2017
- New Feature: Introducing Stitch Community Integrations
Today we’re excited to announce the addition of community-supported integrations, built as Singer taps, to be run in Stitch. Thanks to the success of the Singer open source project and the contributions of the Singer community, we are able to run these integrations on the Stitch infrastructure while being supported by the community rather than the Stitch team.
Like Stitch Certified integrations (built and maintained by the Stitch team), Stitch Community integrations offer a number of benefits:
- Running at scale on a reliable infrastructure
- Secure credential management
- Setup and configuration via the Stitch interface
- Configurable scheduling
- Automated notifications when something goes wrong
- Log exploration interface
- Access to all of the Stitch-supported destinations
The key difference is that Stitch provides commercial support for Certified integrations, but not for Community integrations. Commercial support is a guarantee that the Stitch team will fix bugs and adapt to new versions of third-party APIs.
The full list of Stitch Community integrations (and Certified integrations as well) can be found here.
DEC 04 2017
- New Feature: Updated AdWords Integration
We’ve released a new version of our Google AdWords integration. A few highlights of the new integration include:
- Utilizing the AdWords API to replicate the most popular AdWords reports to Stitch
- Configurable fields in each of your selected AdWords reports
- Connection multiple individual or MCC AdWords accounts in each Stitch integration
- Using a 30-day conversion/lookback window to update data over the past 30 days
- Replicating report data in an append-only fashion with an _sdc_report_date field so that users know when data was retrieved from the AdWords API
Learn more about the new version in our documentation. You can get started today by creating a new AdWords integration.
NOV 16 2017
- New Feature: Extraction Logs Available for Select Integrations
Detailed extraction logs are now available for select integrations in Stitch, including MySQL, Facebook and Hubspot. This new feature presents detailed information about the extraction process in these integrations, and lets you:
- Inspect, copy, and download extraction log files up to 50MB in size
- View historical logs over the past seven days (one day for the free plan)
- Visualize how often extraction runs, how long it takes, and when it errors
- View logs for extraction jobs currently in progress
We’ll be working over the coming weeks to bring these logs to the rest of our integrations - in the meantime here is the list of the currently supported integrations.
Aurora MySQL Autopilot Braintree Facebook Ads Freshdesk Gitlab Google CloudSQL Harvest Hubspot MariaDB MySQL Outbrain Referral SaaSquatch Salesforce (new integrations) Shippo Taboola Urban Airship
NOV 16 2017
- New Feature: Updated Salesforce Integration
We’ve released a new version of our Salesforce integration, giving you more control over how and what Salesforce data is replicated to your warehouse. A few things we now let you do and that we’ve done:
- Choose between Salesforce Bulk or REST API
- Configure how much of your Salesforce API quota Stitch can use
- Connect to Salesforce Sandbox accounts
- Choose whether Stitch automatically replicates new fields
- Reset the replication key for individual Salesforce objects
- Toggle between incremental or full replication for objects
- Access the latest objects and fields from the newest version of the Salesforce API
sf_prefix for tables for all newly created integrations
Learn more about the new version in our documentation. You can get started by creating a new Salesforce integration today.
OCT 02 2017
- Changed: BigQuery destination now out of beta!
Stitch is happy to announce that we’re removing the beta flag on our Google BigQuery destination! If you’re looking to get your data into BigQuery for analysis, it’s a good time to check it out!
SEP 11 2017
- New Feature: Facebook Integration Open-Sourced
Stitch has open-sourced a new version of the Facebook integration, built from the ground up. The new integration supports field selection for increased control over your data. Check it out by adding a new Facebook integration in your account.
AUG 23 2017
- New Feature: Integrate with Autopilot
Make your customer journeys take flight with data from Autopilot - now generally available as a Stitch source.
AUG 22 2017
- New Feature: New HubSpot Integration
We’re delighted to announce a new, open-sourced version of our HubSpot integration. Major improvements include:
- Table selection
- Improved data typing
- Improved primary keys
- New table: hubspot_contacts_by_company
- New table: engagements
Open sourcing our integrations means more transparency into and flexibility around integration features. If you’d like to contribute to the HubSpot integration, you can check out the code here.
AUG 10 2017
- Changed: Snowflake Destination Out of Beta
After two months and many happy customers, our Snowflake destination is no longer in beta. Snowflake is a SQL data warehouse built from the ground up for the cloud, designed with a patented new architecture to handle today’s and tomorrow’s data and analytics. Learn more about using Snowflake in our docs.
JUL 26 2017
- Changed: Facebook Ads Integration Updates and Additions
We have updated the Facebook Ads integration to a new version of the API which also provides access to the new facebook_ads_insights_platform_and_device table. The publisher_platform and platform_position fields in this table will allow you to compare insights between platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Messenger and positions such as feeds, instant articles or stories.
JUL 25 2017
- Changed: Non-database Integration Scheduling Change
Non-database integrations now schedule by waiting the configured interval from the last time they were scheduled. This means that integrations with a daily schedule will run at the same time every day, and those with an hourly schedule will run at the same number of minutes past every hour. With the change, all integrations now use this scheduling logic.
JUL 24 2017
JUL 20 2017
- Changed: Integrations Leaving Beta
Like baby birds leaving the nest, baby bears leaving their dens, or baby platypi leaving… whereever it is that platypi live - so too have many of our integrations recently left open beta. Here’s the list:
JUN 28 2017
- New Feature: Snowflake enters Open Beta!
If you’ve been waiting to get Stitch hooked up to Snowflake, wait no longer! We’re happy to announce that as of today, Snowflake has entered open beta and is available for any customer to use.
JUN 06 2017
- New Feature: Snowflake Enters Closed Beta
Been waiting for Stitch to support Snowflake? Good news - Snowflake as a destination has just entered closed beta, and testing has already begun! If you’re interested in getting on the list, add your email address here and we’ll let you know as we add more testers.
MAY 15 2017
- Changed: Improved UI Speed
We’re happy to announce that we’ve deployed some efficiency improvements to a key backend service that has led to a (in some cases significant) speed up of the Stitch user interface.
APR 28 2017
- Changed: PostgreSQL Destination Out of Beta
Five months after it’s launch and with dozens of customers successfully replicating to it every day, we’re happy to announce that our PostgreSQL destination is no longer in beta.
APR 26 2017
- Bugfix: BigQuery Datatype Incompatibilities Fix
Stitch is happy to announce the release of an upgrade to the way we load data into BigQuery. This new version fixes datatype incompatibilities that were preventing certain tables from loading data into BigQuery datasets, and is already in production.
APR 25 2017
- New Feature: Harvest, Urban Airship and Taboola Integrations
Stitch has added 3 new integrations to help you expand your analyses. Sync your time tracking data from Harvest, your Urban Airship lists and segments and Taboola campaign performance to your data warehouse today. These integrations are all built using the Singer open source spec, allowing you to contribute and collaborate on their future improvements.
APR 06 2017
- New Feature: Support for Mongo 3.4 and SSL
Time marches on, as do versions. Today, we’re happy to announce support for the latest version of Mongo, version 3.4. Additionally, Stitch now supports connecting securely to Mongo instances using SSL.
MAR 30 2017
MAR 22 2017
- New Feature: Google Cloud SQL PostgreSQL Support
We’re excited to report that Stitch supports the recently announced PostgreSQL flavor of the the Google CloudSQL service. It’s available as both an input integration AND a data warehouse destination - a dual threat!
MAR 01 2017
- New Feature: Stitch Support for Singer Taps - 10 new integrations!
Stitch now has built-in support for Singer Taps, the data extraction component of the the just launched simple, composable, open source ETL Singer project. This exciting new standard will make getting data out of any source and into Stitch (or elsewhere) simpler and more straightforward.
To learn more about Singer, check out the launch blog post.
By supporting this standard, Stitch now supports these integrations:
- Referral SaaSquatch
FEB 09 2017
FEB 06 2017
- New Feature: Integrate with Branch
Are you using Branch for deep linking in your mobile app? Now you can replicate event data from your Branch account to your warehouse and analyze app installs and engagement. Learn more.
JAN 24 2017
- New Feature: Stitch Webhooks and 15 New Integrations!
Today we are excited to announce the launch of Stitch Webhooks; a configurable incoming webhook integration that replicates data from hundreds of webhook APIs directly to Stitch. Additionally, we’ve added 15 new integrations to Stitch, powered by webhooks, as great examples of what you can sync across different types of applications: AfterShip, Contentful, Customer.io, Delighted, Drip, Iterable, Mailjet, Mandrill, Particle.io, SendGrid, Sendwithus, SparkPost, FormKeep, Vero, and Zapier.
JAN 05 2017
- New Feature: Enhanced Tracking Statistics
Ever wondered where your data was after Stitch pulled it from the source but hadn’t arrived in your data warehouse yet? When the next sync will start? How many rows you’ve loaded today? This information (and more) is now available - just click on any individual integration to experience this… experience.
DEC 15 2016
- New Feature: Database View Replication Support
With the new year fast approaching, the Stitch engineers wanted to slip in a last update or two to the product before the ball drops. Today, customers can now see and replicate views for database integrations - just pick a primary key and replication method. Enjoy!
DEC 07 2016
- New Feature: Rejected Records
Occasionally, Stitch encounters data that it can’t load into a data warehouse for a variety of reasons - dates that fall out of range, table names that are too long, etc. Stitch now persists these rejected records into a special table (_sdc_rejected) for each integration, and includes the reason for the rejection and as much of the data as it can fit.
NOV 22 2016
- New Feature: In System Notifications
When things go wrong, as they occasionally do, Stitch already sends an email notification about this issue. Now, those notifications are available inside the Stitch interface as well. Just click on the “Notifications” tab at the top of the page to see your active notifications.
NOV 03 2016
- New Feature: Historical Sync Enhancements for SaaS Integrations
Not sure how far back Stitch reaches into a SaaS integration? Need more historical data for your analysis? Made a change and need to go get all the data again? Now you can do it - Stitch users can now configure during setup how far back a SaaS integration will replicate, and can review, reset, and re-sync from that date at anytime. Check it out under Integration Settings.
NOV 03 2016
- New Feature: BigQuery and Postgres now in Open Beta
If Redshift is not the right data warehouse for you, then we’ve got you covered. Our BigQuery and Postgres data warehouse integrations are now in open beta - and you can set them up in Stitch today! Both are now available during destination selection in the onboarding process.
OCT 18 2016
- Changed: Re-using Schema Names from Deleted Integrations
Delete an integration, and still attached to the schema name that went with it? Now you can re-use schema names from deleted integrations when you set up new ones.
OCT 12 2016
- New Feature: Reset Replication Keys for Individual Tables
Hot off the heels of support for resetting the replication keys for an entire database integration, Stitch now offers the ability to do it on a per table basis. Head down to the “Table Settings” for an individual table and you’ll see the new button.
OCT 11 2016
OCT 11 2016
- New Feature: Support for the LONGNVARCHAR DataType
Up until now, Stitch supported VARCHAR, NVARCHAR, and LONGVARCHAR. Today we’ve added support for the crazy uncle of the VARCHAR family, LONGNVARCHAR! Just a note - if you have existing database integrations that have this datatype, you’ll need to go in and specifically track it. Any new integrations will automatically track it.
OCT 10 2016
- New Feature: Panoply.io Now Available
Interested in Redshift but don’t want the hassle of maintaining an Amazon Web Services account? Exciting news - Stitch has partnered with Panoply.io to bring their managed data warehouse solution to our users - including a free tier with up to 10 million rows per month!
OCT 07 2016
- New Feature: Salesforce Object Field Selection
Salesforce objects with a lot of fields can lead to unnecessarily wide tables when all you care about are a few of the fields. Starting today you can select which fields to sync from your Salesforce objects, giving you more control to keep your warehouse clean and simple.
SEP 29 2016
SEP 23 2016
SEP 14 2016
- New Feature: Integration Bonanza
Lots of integration related news today. We’ve opened up the public beta for our new Google Analytics integration. The new GA integration allows you to create custom datasets using GA’s metrics and dimensions. Also, our Segment, Recurly, Trello, Pardot, and Intercom integrations have come out of beta and are ready for some ETL’ing. Now get out there and start moving some data.
SEP 12 2016
- Changed: Change Replication Keys (Mongo Databases)
If the wrong replication key is set for a Mongo database incremental replication, you can now change it to the correct key within the Stitch interface. Note that changing the key will force a full re-sync of the table.
SEP 07 2016
- New Feature: Added NetSuite Deletion Log
The NetSuite integration now includes a table called netsuite_deleted which contains a row for every deleted record that supports deletes. Accounting for deleted records is especially important if you’re performing any sort of aggregate function - for example, totaling invoices or balancing your books. Learn more about utilizing the NetSuite deletion log in our docs.
SEP 06 2016
- New Feature: Added Zendesk Group Memberships
The Zendesk integration now includes a zendesk_group_memberships table containing information about the groups your Zendesk agents are members of. Fields in this table include the group membership ID (id), URL, name, deletion flag, created_at and updated_at dates.
SEP 02 2016
- New Feature: Reset Replication Keys (for Database Integrations)
Need to completely re-sync all incrementally replicated tables in a DB integration? Now you can(!) via the Integration Settings page on any MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server or Mongo integration. Take care though - the re-synced rows count towards your monthly caps.
AUG 23 2016
- Bugfix: Redshift Loader Version 2.0.2
This release ensures precision for boolean data types, specifically that false values are accurately displayed as false (instead of null) in Redshift.
AUG 10 2016
- New Feature: Change an Integration Name
Don’t like what you named your integration? You can now fix that. Integration names can be edited within the settings for each respective integration. This does not change the name of the schema in your data warehouse.
AUG 10 2016
- Bugfix: Redshift Loader Version 2.0.1
This release increases the precision and scale of decimal types in Redshift, changing from the Redshift default of
AUG 08 2016
- New Feature: Added Changelog
We added a changelog to stitchdata.com to make it even easier to learn about Stitch product updates. Very meta.
AUG 05 2016
- New Feature: Support for JSONB and ARRAY Postgres data types
All Postgres fields of type JSONB and ARRAY may now be synced from integrations page. These fields will be converted to strings in Redshift.
AUG 01 2016
- Changed: Getting Stitched
Everything that used to be called RJMetrics Pipeline is now called Stitch. Basically, a big
s/RJMetrics Pipeline/Stitch/gon our codebase.
AUG 01 2016
- New Feature: Redshift Loader Version 2.0
Now 50% Redshiftier, along with these improvements: faster loading for high volume data streams, transactional upserts, and NO MORE VIEWS - data is materialized into tables directly in the target schema, and these tables are never dropped.