The custom notification list is an Unlimited feature
The custom notification list is an Unlimited feature that’s available during the free trial or for customers on an Unlimited or Unlimited Plus plan.
For more info about Stitch Unlimited, contact the Stitch Sales team.
When a Stitch email notification is sent to Datadog, it will display in the Events stream. For example: This is an email notification sent to Datadog about an issue with a Salesforce integration:
In this guide, we’ll walk you through integrating your Stitch notifications with Datadog using Datadog’s event email feature.
- A Stitch Unlimited plan.
An existing Datadog account.
Step 1: Create a Datadog event email address
- Sign into your Datadog account.
- In the sidenav, click Integrations > APIs.
- On the page that displays, click Events API Emails.
- In the New API Email section, check that the Format is set to Plain text.
- Click Create API Email.
Copy the email address that displays:
Step 2: Add the Datadog email address to your Stitch custom notification list
- Sign into your Stitch account.
- Click the User menu (your icon) > Manage Account Settings.
- Click the Notification Settings tab.
- Click the Add email button in the Custom notification list section.
- In the field that displays, paste the Datadog email address you created in Step 1.
- Click the Save Email button.
After you’ve set up notifications in Datadog, use the Notification reference to learn more about the notifications Stitch sends.