Product and documentation updates about the MongoDB integration from the team at Stitch.
Stay up-to-date by subscribing to our RSS feed.
- New feature: Integration changelogs
Introducing: Integration changelogs!
Check out the history of our integrations and stay in the loop on updates with dedicated changelogs for these integrations:
We’ll add changelogs for other popular integrations and destinations in the weeks to come. If there’s a specific integration you’d like to see us work on, let us know by creating an issue in the Stitch Docs GitHub repo.Tags:
- MongoDB integration: New version (v1)
A new version (v1) of our MongoDB integration is now available!
We’ve worked hard to ensure this new integration is the best way to extract data from MongoDB to your Stitch destination. The new integration, based on the Singer standard, includes many new features such as:
- User-facing Extraction Logs
- Field selection/exclusion using Projection Queries
- Support for logical replication via OpLog and Full Table Replication
- Enhanced scheduling options
- Run and stop Extraction on demand functionality
- Availability via the Stitch Connect API
Get started today by creating a new MongoDB integration or learn more in the updated documentation.Tags:
- Reset Replication Keys for database integrations
Need to completely re-replicate all incrementally replicated tables in a database integration? Now you can(!) via the Integration Settings page on any MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or MongoDB integration. Take care though - the re-replicated rows count towards your monthly caps.Tags: