Jumpstart your Zendesk Chat analytics with reusable blocks
Looker packages can speed up your work
Since Stitch replicates data to a consistent schema, it works well with other tools in your stack. Once you have BLOCKNAME HERE data in your data warehouse you can use it in many ways. Modeling tools such as dbt and Looker Blocks can help you prepare your data for reporting, analytics, or machine learning.
We've developed a Looker Block for Zendesk Chat data provisioned by Stitch. This block includes prebuilt code to create dashboards and models that can help uncover insights from your Zendesk Chat data.
This Looker Block includes three dashboards that provide analysis on agent performance, ticket submissions, and overall customer support metrics. The LookML file shown here produces an overview dashboard that allows you to view understand ticket submission trends.
Other dashboards included in this block are:
- View ticket submissions over time to understand the level at which your customers are leveraging your support team
- See the breakdown of ticket submissions by channel to understand where most of your support requests are generated
- See your top 20 all-time agents, requesters, and organizations by number of tickets to see identify the key players in customer support
- See a ticket tag breakdown over time to understand how customer priorities have shifted
Agent performance dashboard
- Monitor your support team's all-time reply and resolution time to measure against SLAs
- See how your team's response and reply time have fluctuated over time to identify trends and opportunities for improvement or celebration groups and more efficiently manage resources
- Identify top performers in your organization
Ticket submissions dashboard
- Evaluate the volume at which organizations are submitting tickets to identify which organizations are requiring the most attention of your team
- Identify how average tickets per organization changes over time to see whether documentation, tutorials, demos, and product changes or releases are taking a load off your team
- See ticket submission volume by hour of the day and day of the week to more efficiently allocate resourcesView the source on GitHub →