Stitch is a simple, powerful ETL service built for developers. Stitch connects to all your data sources – databases like MongoDB and MySQL, to SaaS tools like Salesforce and Zendesk – and streams that data to your warehouse. With Stitch, developers can provision data to analysts and other team members in minutes, not weeks. To learn more, read our blog and follow us on Twitter
Our mission is to inspire and empower data-driven people. We believe that businesses of any size should have effortless access to their data, because data-driven decisions are better decisions.
Stitch evolved out of RJMetrics, a widely used business intelligence platform. Data consolidation was always central to the RJMetrics product, and the team repeatedly heard requests from customers looking for ETL as a standalone service. We listened. When RJMetrics was acquired by Magento in 2016, Stitch was launched as its own company.
In 2018, Stitch was acquired by Talend, a global cloud integration leader. This combination creates the industry’s first cloud integration solution to empower analysts, developers, data engineers, and other users to leverage data easily and quickly under a single governed environment.
Web and mobile businesses around the world use Stitch — including InVision, Indiegogo, Peloton, and many more.
Stitch is made up of a team of dedicated data enthusiasts, headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
News and announcements
- Heap and Stitch partner to put behavioral data in place for BI
- Heap uses Stitch as the data pipeline for bringing some of its third-party databases and sources, such as CRM and product health data, to its own data warehouse.
- Stitch is a premier partner in new Snowflake Partner Connect
- We're delighted to partner with Snowflake for the launch of Partner Connect. If you're setting up a Snowflake data warehouse, Partner Connect will help you get up and running faster than ever.
- Introducing Stitch Connect
- We are excited to release Stitch Connect, a toolkit that allows developers to incorporate data integration into their applications.
- Stitch is now HIPAA-compliant
- We’re happy to announce that Stitch is now HIPAA-compliant and will sign Business Associate Agreements (BAA).
- Stitch partners with Panoply and Chartio to offer Automatic Cloud Data Stack
- Announcing a partnership with Panoply and Chartio to debut the world’s first Automatic Cloud Data Stack — a suite of tools that enables data analysts and business users to connect to disparate cloud applications and databases and gain business insight.
- Introducing Singer - Simple, Composable Open Source ETL
- With Singer, anyone can build a reusable integration and run it either on their own hardware or on Stitch — taking advantage of our monitoring, alerting, credential management, and autoscaling infrastructure.
- Introducing Stitch
- ETL no longer needs to be a part of the software developer's job description. Today we’re officially launching Stitch, a fully managed ETL service built for developers.
- New Report Puts Numbers on Data Scientist Trend
- Data scientist has become one of the hottest and best-paid professions in the U.S. Companies say they need people who have the skill sets to analyze the rising tide of data produced by customers and operations.