Connecting to PostgreSQL
To get started, first decide what data in Postgres you want to work with, then log in to Talend Data Fabric and choose a Talend app from the drop-down list. Use the tPostgreSQLConnection component. Enter your username, password, and a JDBC URL that identifies your Postgres database.
Learn more about connecting to PostgeSQL
More info on JDBC URLs
More about integrating PostgreSQL data
Talend has detailed documentation
on how to ETL your PostgreSQL data for a better view of the business.
Connecting to Oracle
Oracle provides a proprietary multi-model database management system commonly used for running online transaction processing, data warehousing and mixed database workloads.
Talend offers a native Oracle connector so you only have to set up your integration once, and any future management of the connection is made easy. Once you connect to your Oracle database, you can do the following actions on your tables:
- Write, update, make changes or suppress entries in an Oracle database.
- Write a file with columns based on the defined delimiter and the Oracle standards.
- Check Oracle database rows against specific data quality patterns (regular expression) or data quality rules (business rules).
- Execute a SQL query on a specified Oracle database.
- Call an Oracle database stored procedure.