MySQL is an open source relational database management system based on Structured Query Language.
Connect to MySQL with our native connector in a simple four-step process:
Drag and drop the MySQL component from the Talend Palette onto the design workspace and set up your credentials.
Configuring a connection to a MySQL database >
Type in your login details and a few fields about your MySQL data, and you’ll be able to a lot of things with Talend:
- Write, update, make changes, or suppress entries in a database.
- Execute the stated SQL query on a specified MySQL database.
- Check MySQL database rows against specific data quality patterns (regular expression) or Data Quality rules (business rule).
- Call a MySQL database stored procedure.
- Write a file with columns based on the defined delimiter and the MySQL or Aurora standards.
- Obtain the primary key value of the record that was last inserted in a MySQL table by a user.